Privacy Help Desk
The privacy help desk helps you keep your privacy compliance under control. Periodic checks ensure that you continuously comply with laws and regulations. There may be changes in your processes, the interpretation of the law by the authority can be adjusted, laws and regulations can change. The privacy help desk keeps you constantly informed and provides advice and advice.
Do you think you have had a data leak, a USB stick has been lost, a laptop has been stolen? Is this really a data leak? Do you have to report this to the authority? Do you need to inform those affected about this leak? And how should you inform them?
Do you have a short question? Not sure about the rules? Do you want legal advice? Call the helpdesk and you will be called back as soon as possible.
Data Protection Officer
You have your own DPO / DPO registered with the authority, with the great advantage that the Dutch Data Protection Authority will be more reticent when it comes to supervision of your organization.
- Telephone consultation: Access to GDPR specialists
- First aid in the event of a data breach: advice on whether or not to report, procedures, etc.
- Practical handles and tips
- Your own Data Protection Officer who is registered with the Authority.
- Advice on possible areas for improvement
- Additional work after negotiation
Can you contact me about a Privacy helpdesk agreement: